We’re looking for an intern to support 3BVC’s digital marketing team by capturing the stories of the interactions we have – from intimate meetings through to large scale events, you’ll be following the management team wherever we go.
- Conduct interviews, analyze trends, and write copy that highlights some of the work of the leading impact / sustainable organisations
- Review and edit media assets (images, video, audio) and artifacts
- Copyedit and rewrite content submitted from districts with attention to unifying voice
- Upload district content into the 3BVC WordPress platform
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and communication skills
- Experience copyediting
- Strong organizational skills with an impeccable attention to detail; ability to manage projects independently and to develop systems for maximizing efficiency
- Creative, self-starter, multi-tasker, and team player
- Flexible, adaptable, lifelong learner; comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and managing projects without a lot of direction
- HTML and/or WordPress experience a plus
- Design skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design a plus
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage competing tasks, deadlines, requirements, and decisions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A passion for education, a team mentality, creativity, and a positive “can-do” “yes-and” spirit.
Geography: Copenhagen, Denmark
Length: 3 months
Benefits: At least one all expenses trip to SEAsia with the management team